NAI Robert Lynn
4851 LBJ Freeway, 10th Floor
Dallas, Texas 75244
T +1 214 256 7100
F +1 214 256 7101
Markets / Network Territory
Counties of Collin, Dallas, Delta, Ellis, Henderson, Hunt, Kaufman, Rockwall and that portion of Denton County east of the boundary between Dallas and Tarrant County.
Why NAI Robert Lynn Is The Right Choice For You: Many of our clients are repeat customers, a result of our dedication to provide loyal service before, during, and after a successful business deal. We take pride in the long-term relationships we have developed with clients over the years, and we will strive to foster the same relationship with you. With 60 years of excellence in commercial real estate, we will be here when you need us, with a commitment to provide the following:
• Highly Knowledgeable Agents: Our agents track every available property and tenant in their territories themselves, rather than using research assistants. This ensures you’ll receive the most up-to-date and comprehensive market information. It also assures we’ll be the first to seize new opportunities.
• Highly Structured Brokering: Our CEO, George Dutter, tracks all transactions, reviews the database of all available properties and tenants, and conducts regular meetings with each agent to review and update action plans. Therefore, he’s always prepared to answer questions and offer solutions to problems. President Mark Miller, SIOR, is available to help you in any way possible, whether you need information or advice, or someone to sit at the table while your deal is being negotiated.
• Teamwork: Our company functions as a team, rather than as individual agents. When you choose NAI Robert Lynn as your exclusive real estate consultant, you collectively gain over 200 years of combined experience in the Dallas/Fort Worth commercial real estate market.
• Comprehensive Service: Our entire brokerage team and support staff are available to serve you in any way they can. Our phones are answered from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. by NAI Robert Lynn associates, not an answering service.
• Personalized Service: Our services are limited only by your demands. We are your personal consultant, much like your lawyer or personal accountant. You can depend on us to be your single point of contact for all commercial real estate needs. We have the know-how, the background, and the willingness to meet all different types of clients’ needs.
• Unsurpassed Negotiating Skills: Some brokerage firms boast that they represent only owners or only tenants. At NAI Robert Lynn we see this as a disadvantage. Our experience with both tenant and owner representation, enables us to enter negotiations with an understanding of both owner and tenant perspectives.
When you select NAI Robert Lynn as your exclusive real estate consultant, you will work with your personal agent as well as a team of versed professionals with vast experience in different markets to develop a strategy designed to meet your specific needs and requirements.
Office, Retail, Industrial, Capital Markets, Site Selection/Call Centers, Land Both Owner Representation and Tenant Representation.
Appraisals, Architectural, Construction, Consulting, Corporate Relocation, Corporate Services Group, Design Build, Facilities Management, Feasibility Studies, Financing, Investment Services Group, Lease Administration, Market Research, Mortgage Brokerage, Move Management, Project Management, Property Management, Property Valuation, Space Planning & Design, Valuation Services.
NAI Global Directors
Fort Worth, Texas 76104
T +1 817 885 8333
F +1 817 872 3888
View TeamView Profile