Scope of Service Experience
Started in Real Estate in 1999 in San Diego, were my main focus was in the residential and commercial market. Got invited to a new venture into the Industrial Market, and Joined NAI Mexico in 2009. I specialize in site selection, multi-market analysis and feasibility projects for global and domestic firms in Mexico, specializing in Tijuana. During my 7 years with NAI Mexico, I have been involved in the largest transactions occurring within NAI Mexico throughout Tijuana and Mexico.
I have negotiated over 3,500,000 square feet worth of site selection, lease and sale disposition transactions and land sale disposition. I have worked for the largest developers in Tijuana and have acquired the experience needed to assist clients in making efficient real estate decisions to enhance their business plan and success.
Tecnologico de Baja California University
Comercio Exterior y Aduanas
Tijuana BC, Mexico
Bonita Ca 91910
Comercio Exterior y Aduanas, from Tecnologico de Baja California, Tijuana (1999)
- Represented GRUPO REYMA from Leon, Gto. Purchase 10 hectares to build a 500,000sf facility in Nogales, Sonora.
- Represented OSSUR from New Zealand, in there site selection to open operations in Mexico, lease 85,000sf. from Pro Logis.
- Represented SYNTECH purchase a 120,000sf. facility to consolidate their two existing facilities, and expansion project.
- Represented AMB Property Mexico, to lease there available space in Tijuana.
- Represented Arauco Relocation and Expansion Project.
- Represented ONCORE in there expansion project, lease 88,000sf from Pro Logis.
- Represented Lockheed Martin in the lease of there 35,000sf. expansion facility and on Lease Renewal.
- Represented DONYANG LITHO PREPRINTING, to open operations in Mexico and lease 24,000SF building from VESTA.
- Represented CMI de Mexico Logistics in there expansion project to lease 42,400 SF building from Prologis.
- Represented Fibre Container in expansion project to lease 22,000 SF building in Tijuana.
- Represented CMI de Mexico Logistics in expansion project to lease 35,000 SF building in Mexicali Baja California.
- Represented Novella Plastics in expansion project to lease 100,000 SF building in Rosarito Baja California from VESTA.
- Represented GRUMA in expansion project to lease 135,000 SF building from Prologis.
- Represented BIOTIX in lease recast from FRISA of 68,800 SF building.
- Represented Lockheed Martin in lease Recast of 42,000 SF building.
- Represented seller of 5.7 Hectares to Avante 46 a Monterrey Industrial Developer to build their first Industrial Complex in Tijuana.
- Represented Banco Banorte on the sale of their largest Industrial Facility in Tijuana, 10,000 m2 of land with a 50,000sf facility.
- Represented G-Luz company a Hyundai provider, in the leasing of their second facility, a 31,000 sf facility.
- Represented CMI de Mexico Logistics to lease 35,000 SF building in Tijuana Baja California
- Represented Flanders/AAF International in their expansion project to lease 92,000 SF facility.
- Represented Sensata in leasing additional land for parking.
- Represented Sherwin-Williams in leasing their new 35,500 SF facility.