Senior Vice President
Scope of Experience
Multifamily Investment Property
Background & Experience
Terry was educated in Ontario, and graduated in 1978 from Sir Sanford Fleming College with a Business Diploma in 1978. Terry has over 34 years of experience as a real estate specialist in multi-family investments. He joined Goddard & Smith’s downtown Vancouver office in June of 1984 after a successful career with the commercial downtown office of Canada Permanent which later become NAI Commercial.
Terry had the opportunity to work in Goddard & Smith’s offices in London, England and specialized in marketing North American Properties to European pension funds and institutions. He helped set up the international department for Goddard & Smith’s London office and also worked with senior partners to arrange their first international property auction in New York. Terry returned to NAI Commercial in Vancouver at the end of 1986 and continues to specialize in multi-family investment projects. He has sold over $1 billion of multi-family properties and is established as the industry leader in marketing multi-family projects.
Sir Sanford Fleming College with a Business Diploma in 1978.
Professional Associations & Designations
Vancouver Apartment Owner & Property Manager Association
Sold over 1,500 apartment units in the last 5 years
Sold over $1 billion of apartment buildings in the past 34 years
Consistently sold over $50 million of apartment buildings every year since 1995
Significant transactions include:
· $32,900,000—PORTFOLIO SALE 106-Suite & 45-Suite in Coquitlam, 79-Suite in Burnaby
· $11,597,000—111-Suite Wood-Frame Complex, Coquitlam BC
· $8,050,000—83-Suite Concrete High-Rise, Vancouver BC
· $7,615,000—84-Suite Concrete High-Rise, Vancouver BC
· $3,600,000—35-Suite Wood-Frame in Kitsilano, Vancouver BC
· $10,480,000—120-Suite Concrete High-Rise, Burnaby BC
· $4,500,000—54-Suite Wood-Frame Complex, New Westminster BC
· $3,800,000—37-Suite Wood-Frame Complex , New Westminster BC
· $3,600,000—35-Suite Wood-Frame Complex, Surrey BC