Background & Experience
Tamir has been involved in commercial real estate since 1993, specializing in industrial and office sales and leasing. A former IDF paratrooper, Tamir was consistently the top producer for Hallwood Commercial Real Estate nationwide before joining NAI Puget Sound Properties in 1999. In 2007, Tamir became a principal of the firm.
Tamir has focused on providing real estate services to institutional, regional and local clients such as RREEF, AMB, Bergen Brunswig Medical Corporation, Principal Real Estate Investors (REIT) and the City of Seattle. Since 1993, Tamir has successfully completed many transactions that have translated to hundreds of millions of dollars in value. Tamir’s well-rounded approach provides complete understanding of all aspects of any real estate transaction.
Professional Associations & Designations
- CBA - Commercial Brokers Association
- WSCAR - Washington State Commercial Association of Realtors
- SODO Business Association
- National Association of Realtors
- Terreno Realty Corp.
- Principle Real Estate Investors
- Panattoni Development Company
- Prudential Investments
- RREEF (REIT)
- Alaska Barge Line
- American Life, Inc.
- Ariel Development Company
- Buffalo Industries
- Bergen Brunswig Medical Corp.
- City of Seattle (Public Utilities)
- DHL Worldwide Express
- Ederer Investment Company
- Jordan River Moving & Storage
- Ilahie Holdings
- Kauri Investment
- Pental Marble
- Prime Source Corp./Fuji Corporation
- Rudd Paint Company
- Schnitzer Investment Corporation
- Sebco, Inc. Real Estate Investments
- Skills, Inc.
- Sur La Table
- Trim Systems