Spencer J. Lund
Chief Investment Officer
Acquisitions & Investments
Background & Experience
Spencer J. Lund is the Chief Investment Officer of NAI Legacy. Spencer is responsible for the firm’s acquisition activity and has successfully acquired over $180m retail, industrial, storage, land, and flex assets while at NAI Legacy. In addition to acquisitions, Spencer oversees the firm's investment platform and has been responsible for the successful syndication of over $200m of Delaware Statutory Trusts (DST) offerings.
Spencer is based in Chicago where he runs NAI Legacy’s Chicago Investment office. Prior to joining NAI Legacy, Spencer worked as a broker at Marcus & Millichap’s downtown Chicago office. Spencer graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with degrees in both Economics and Political Science.
B.S. Economics - University of Wisconsin-Madison
B.S. Political Science - University of Wisconsin-Madison
Professional Associations & Designations
- ADISA (Alternative & Direct Investment Securities Association)
- IPA (Institute for Portfolio Alternatives)
- ULI (Urban Land Institute)
- ICSC (Innovating Commerce Serving Communities)
- WREAA (Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association)
- REIA (Real Estate Investment Association)
- FEA (Federation of Exchange Accommodators)