Sarah Finney Miller
Tenant Representation, Industrial, Flex, Office
Background & Experience
Sarah Finney Miller has been a licensed broker for over 14 years, focused on the Lehigh Valley and surrounding area. Upon earning her degree in Real Estate & Finance, Sarah immediately entered the real estate business where she became one of Lehigh Valley’s youngest Managing Broker & Director at a local brokerage and property management firm. From her previous position and her current role, Sarah has gained extensive industry knowledge and experience in acquisitions, dispositions, and landlord & tenant representation. Since joining NAI Summit in 2015, Sarah has leased/sold over 2.5 million square feet.
Sarah sets herself apart with her results-driven nature. Her ability to successfully secure clients can be attributed to her dedicated work ethic, extensive market knowledge and unwavering commitment to meet her client’s needs.
Degree in Real Estate & Finance
Professional Associations & Designations
Board member, Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals Council
Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber Ambassador
Lehigh Valley Commerical and Industrial Real Estate Foundatio
• Sale 72,000 SF new construction warehouse to Champion Container in Quakertown, PA
• Lease 63,480 SF to manufacturer Fruh Packaging in Exton, PA
• Lease 75,000 SF industrial warehouse in Allentown, PA
• Sale 30,000 SF industrial building for $1.95M in Lehighton, PA
• Tenant Representation for Mission Autism Clinics multiple lease transactions in 2022 & 2023