Mark Silverman, SIOR
NAI Director, Executive Vice President
Scope of Service Experience
As a Principal of NAI San Diego, Mark Silverman offers more than 30 years of experience as a professional in the San Diego commercial real estate market. Mark is an industrial real estate specialist specializing in representation of tenants and property owners in the marketplace, negotiating lease and sales contracts, designing and implementing leasing, subleasing, and sales marketing programs, and providing information and making recommendations for maximizing property value. Mark has extensive knowledge and experience working with complex land use and zoning issues in many jurisdictions throughout the County. He has successfully represented a wide range of clients with headquarters both in and out of the San Diego region, such as Vulcan Materials, City of Santee Redevelopment Agency, U.S. Bank, United States General Service Administration and many others. Mark is known by both his clients and his colleagues for his honesty and integrity, as well as his ability to navigate through multiple obstacles in order to provide the best representation possible to his clients.
B.A. - University of Minnesota
Professional Associations & Designations
- A member of the prestigious Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) as an industrial specialist.
- Served on the SIOR Executive Board
- A member of the San Diego County Commercial Association of Realtors (SDCCAR)
- Past Board Member of the Commercial Realtors Association of San Diego (CARSD)
- Past Fundraiser for the Whittier Institute for Diabetes
- Past member of the Mission Valley, Scripps Ranch and Grantville planning groups
- Licensed by the California Department of Real Estate (Lic. # 00899837)
Partial List of Clients: BRH Garver, Pacific Southwest Structures, Teal Pipe & Supply, Baker Hughes Corp., City of Santee, Marrokal Construction, Lekos Electric, California Bank & Trust, Cunningham BMW, Toyota of El Cajon, Grossmont Union High School District, Interstate Brands, West Air Gas, Snap Tool Corp., Vulcan Materials, Mitchell1, WRB Management, Superior Ready Mix.