Joshua A Cohan
NAI Capital HQ - Encino
15821 Ventura Boulevard Suite 320
Encino, California 91436
Scope of Experience
Joshua Cohan serves as a Senior Associate with NAI Capital in the Encino office. He is a member of NAI Capital’s Investment Services Group. Joshua is involved in investment sales of industrial real estate. He provides a full spectrum of sales services including broker opinion of value, lease-versus-buy comparison, and competitive market analysis. Joshua focuses on the San Fernando Valley marketplace.
Background & Experience
Prior to joining NAI Capital, Joshua played professional basketball in Israel.
Joshua developed his analytical skills and commercial real estate acumen while working with his father who has been in the business 30 years and serves as his mentor.
His responsibility includes finding and analyzing investment opportunities in the marketplace. Joshua uses his competitive drive to match the best available property with the right investor. So far he has unearthed over $60M in sales. He obtained his real estate license in July 2019.
Joshua is outgoing, honest, logical and emotionally intelligent. He is a team player and a hard worker.
- 2021 NAI Capital Capital Club - Gold Member
- 2021 NAI Capital Rookie of the Year
- Nominated in LA Business Journal for 2021 Rookie of the Year
Joshua graduated from Chapman University with a B.A. degree in psychology.
Professional Associations & Designations
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- 10260 Norris Ave., Pacoima, CA - $4.2M
- 11320 Burbank Blvd., North Hollywood, CA - $1.325M
- 340 E. Yosemite Dr., Merced, CA - $2.875M
- 7650 Gloria Ave., Van Nuys, CA - $4.1M
- 7821 Hayvenhurst Ave, Van Nuys, CA - $12,350,000
- 12100 Firestone Blvd, Norwalk, CA - $2,700,000
- 150 N Interstate Pkwy, Atlanta, GA - $13,000,000