Jim Taube, CCIM
Industrial, Office, Buyer Representation, Landlord Representation, Multifamily, Net Leased, Tenant Representation
Scope of Service Experience
• Jim Taube currently handles sales and leasing for office, retail and industrial space in Tallahassee and North Florida.
Background & Experience
• Jim has almost 20 years of experience in real estate including sales and leasing in both residential and commercial properties.
• Jim Graduated from Auburn University with a degree in Business Administration.
Professional Associations & Designations
• CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Member
• The Greater Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce
• Tallahassee Board of Realtors®
• TBR Commercial Council
• Florida Association of Realtors®
• The National Association of Realtors®
Salvation Army Advisory Board - Tallahassee Corps
• Recent Sales:
3402 Apalachee Parkway - 23,000sf Retail/Warehouse Building Sold
1910 Commonwealth Lane - 20,000sf office building sold to Pyramid, Inc.; a non-profit program providing support and training to adults with disabilities
1467 Capital Circle NW - 10,000sf Retail/Warehouse Building Sold
2410 Allen Road - 36,000 Square Feet Sold to The Salvation Army in Tallahassee, Florida.
3715 Peddie Drive - 20,000 Square Ft Industrial Warehouse Sold
1345 Thomasville Road - 7,000 SF office/retail building sold in Midtown Tallahassee