Director of Sales, Leasing & Development
Sales, leasing, development and asset portfolio management and representing clients throughout Birmingham, and other major cities throughout Alabama and as far away as California and London.
Scope of Service Experience
Specialties: Sales, leasing, development and asset portfolio management and representing clients throughout Birmingham, and other major cities throughout Alabama and as far away as California and London.
Background & Experience
Glenn has been in the Commercial Real Estate industry since 2001. In August of 2020 Glenn joined the NAI Chase Commercial Birmingham Office, as Director of Sales, Leasing and Development, where he will continue to devote his work full time as he did with Ponder Properties for twenty years. Glenn will provide executives and entrepreneurs expertise to improve their position in the commercial real estate market.
After completing his first full year with Ponder Properties in 2002 he was named “Rookie of the Year” to the Birmingham Association of Realtors’ Commercial Million Dollar Sales Club. By constantly surrounding himself with a team of extremely talented people who share his vision, he has been highly successful in helping his clients achieve their commercial real estate goals.
Prior to Glenn’s career with Ponder Properties he helped a top national retail industry veteran grow a local startup company into a multi-million-dollar brick and mortar retail chain. After twelve consistent years of record-breaking success, the company was purchased by an outside investor. Afterward, Glenn turned a lifelong hobby into another line of work, this time joining local and national telecommunication and mechanoelectrical industry leaders. During this time, he was able to advance his prior knowledge of building systems engineering even further and by integrating his past successes in consumer logistics enjoyed creating new business divisions and increase company sales and margins.
Glenn continues to remain active throughout the Birmingham community with numerous organizations. He enjoys anything outdoors, tinkering with things and learning how they work, and spending time with family. He and his wife Jackie have been together almost thirty years, have a daughter, two grandchildren and most recently a great grandson!
- W.A Berry High School – Honors Diploma
- University of Alabama, Birmingham
- CCIM 101: Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- CATV Senior Technician Certification, Electronics Technician, Bench and Field Work, Certified Satellite Installer, Video Surveillance Systems and CCTV Design & Install, Electrical Mechanical Training Courses, Petroleum Storage Tank Operator Program Certificate, Site Development and Construction Project Manager.
Professional Associations & Designations
- Birmingham Commercial Realtors Council Board Member
- Commercial Real Estate Club Past President
- Birmingham Remodelers’ Council Past President
- Birmingham Apartment Association
- Greater Birmingham Association of Home Builders
- Vestavia Merchants Association
- Life Member – Commercial Million Dollar Sales Club
- Local and national retail CEO’s
- Bank special asset managers
- Healthcare Industry CFO’s
- Local and national real estate developers
- GSA (Government Services Administration) Insurance
- Financial services
- Law firms
- Educational organizations
- Construction industry executives