Frank Langston, CCIM
NAI Business Manager / Principal
1018 Thomasville Road, Suite 200A
Tallahassee, Florida 32303
T +1 850 224 2300
Administration, Investment, Land, Property Management, Banks, Buyer Representation, Corporate Communications, Facilities Management, Landlord Representation, Multifamily, Net Leased, Operations, REITs, Special / Distressed Assets, Tenant Representation
Scope of Service Experience
• Frank L. Langston, CCIM one of two principal owners of NAI TALCOR Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc. is a veteran of 25+ years in the commercial real estate services business. In his role, he helps oversee the sale, leasing, and management of 5 million SF of office, retail, industrial, and flex space properties valued at over $400,000,000.00. He is founding director of a local community bank, as well as a founding team leader of a local church. Frank currently serves on the Advisory Council for the Auburn University's Masters of Real Estate Development Program and the FSU College of Medicine - Tallahassee Regional Capital Community Board.
Background & Experience
• Frank began his professional career in the banking business with one of Florida's largest bank holding companies. After completion of the management training program, Frank gained valuable experience assisting in growing the bank through the expansion of branch facilities, and later as the marketing director for one of the affiliates. He has five years experience in growing a family business where he served as the Chief Financial Officer.
• Frank's direct experience in real estate began in 1986 with ownership and management of several investment properties. In early 1989, he entered the full time commercial real estate business, later becoming a principal in NAI TALCOR Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc.
• Frank graduated with honors from Auburn University in Finance and was awarded the Wall Street Journal Award for Outstanding Finance Graduate. In addition, he completed the Certified Commercial Investment Member requirements of the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute.
Professional Associations & Designations
• Mr. Langston is licensed in Florida and Alabama, a member of the Commercial Real Estate Institute (CCIM) and the Florida CCIM Chapter and active in the International Council of Shopping Centers organization. He was a member of the Charter Leadership Tallahassee Class and serves as a Director of Auburn University's Masters of Real Estate Development Program. In addition, Frank is active in the Greater Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce and supports many local charitable organizations.
• Over his 25 plus years of commercial real estate experience, Frank has represented local, regional and national clients including Florida Dental Association, Exxon, Budget Rent A Car, Krispy Kreme, Ashley Furniture, Homes and Land Corporation, Thomas Howell Ferguson, CPA's, SABAL Financial, Republic Financial Corporation, Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic, and most banks and credit unions active in North Florida. He has successfully negotiated transactions with clients such as Wal-Mart, Unisource, Ruby Tuesdays, IBM, IHOP, Edwin Watts Golf, and Dollar General.