Specialties: Investment, Retail
Background & Experience
Senior Associate National Retail Group, Marcus & Millichap - 2011-2015
• Commercial real estate broker specializing in acquisitions and dispositions of retail assets.
• $22.3 million in retail assets closed in 2015
• $672k of gross commissions in 2014
• ARGUS Modeling, Excel, Land Vision Data Mining, Costar, Outlook Business Contact Manager
• Licensed Florida Real Estate Sales Associate
Operations/Sales Manager, Mortgage Solutions - 2007-2009
• Produced sales of $54 million in one year through a series of educational financial seminars for the Transport Workers Union and American Airlines employees.
• Trained all employees on new lending products including industry changing policies and procedures.
• Ensured that own work, as well as work of any employees supervised, was in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines.
• Managed day-to day operations including supervising employees, resolving client conflicts, and
overseeing the entire lending process to ensure efficient and timely service.
• Lead special project to audit branch of 600 files to be compliant with, RESPA, TILA, FHA, ECOA and HMDA.
Sales Director, City Mortgage Lenders - 2005-2007
• Responsible for all staff and agents involved in sales and marketing for the company.
• Led the company in sales for three years by recruiting, training, and managing loan officers.
• Managed a team of 25 employees to increase total revenue by 3 million a month consecutively for six months.
• Processed and audited loan files for fraud detection and compliance with state and bank regulations.
• Targeted new customers and new sales opportunities.
• Initiated marketing plans to approach and secure new business for the company.
Branch Manager, U.S. Mortgage Bankers - 2002-2004
Director of Business Development, M.A.V. - 2001-2005
Financial Planner, Principal Financial Group - 1999-2005
Master of Business Administration, Florida International University - September 2012
Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Seton Hall University - June 1997