Scope of Service Experience
Travis Land specializes in the industrial sector of the Commercial Real Estate market.
Travis has extensive closed deal experience associated with all types of real estate transactions including tenant and buyer representation, property dispositions, and build-to-suit/design-build representation. His market knowledge, combined with his hands on approach to the real estate industry, helps his clients evaluate their real estate options and choose a strategy that best meets their facility needs. Travis is recognized in the marketplace as a consistent top producer and adds significant value throughout the transaction process by creating substantial leverage for his clients.
Once a client – always a client.
• Closed 10,500,000 SF of transactions in his thirteen year career
• Closed 500 transactions in his thirteen year career
• 2013 and 2014 Houston Business Journal’s Commercial Real Estate “Heavy Hitter” List
• NAI Partners 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 overall Top Ten
• NAI Partners 2009 and 2012 Industrial Division #1 producer
• 2008 Blacks Guide “Top Young Guns Under 35”
• 2008 REDNews Texas Commercial Real Estate “Rising Star”
• National Association of Industrial and Office Properties “Industrial Rising Star” finalist 2006 and 2007
• Received NAI Houston’s Achievement Award in 2005, 2006 and 2007
• Published articles in the Houston Business Journal and Texas Real Estate Business Magazine
• Past NAI Partners Rookie of the Year award winner
• Graduated with a degree in Finance from Texas Tech University
• Licensed real estate Agent in the State of Texas
Professional Associations & Designations
• Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Designation
• SIOR Gulf Coast Chapter Board Member