Specialties: Sales and Leasing of Educational/Retail and Medical Properties
Scope of Service Experience
Strong Secondary: Investment Specialist
Additional Experience: Industrial and Manufacturing
Sales Associate Advisor (Investment / Education) – NAI Chase Commercial Realty
Background & Experience
TJ Lee has recently joined the Sales and Leasing professionals for NAI Chase Commercial, with offices in Huntsville and Birmingham Alabama, as a Sales Associate / Advisor. A graduate of Auburn University in both Business /Economics and in Building Construction Science, TJ brings with him 30+ years of education and experience in Commercial Real Estate Development, business ownership and operations, across multiple industries and disciplines, including Education, Retail, Medical and Industrial.
A serial entrepreneur and business owner in Huntsville for much of the last 25 years, Mr. Lee is very well acquainted with the real estate, business and startup community of Huntsville and across North Alabama. His familiarity with and connectedness to the Huntsville market and its unique demographic is reflected formidably in both his performance and past successes in business.
Specializing now in Private Client or Group Investment properties at NAI Chase Commercial Realty and expanding through the NAI Global platform, TJ remains an effective force in the commercial brokerage and leasing community, not only in North Alabama but now with a global reach – particularly in the areas of Educational, Medical, and Retail property sectors.
For this reason, many of TJ’s clients, affiliations and business contacts are high net-worth businessmen, family trusts, foundations, investors, developers, REITS, and lenders.
TJ continues to be widely recognized for his ongoing leadership and involvement in community-based educational and non-profit advocacy organizations, and small business startups. To-date, he has successfully mentored, supported, consulted or invested in more than a dozen small businesses and remains active in the entrepreneurial community.
- Auburn University – B.S. in Business Administration and Economics 1984
- Auburn University – B.S. in Building Construction Science 1987
Professional Associations & Designations
- CCIM (Pending) Governor’s Task Force on Welfare Reform- Appointed At Large Member
- Cove Business Association – Former President
- Young Business Leaders of Huntsville – Advisory Committee/Coach
- The Alabama Child Care Commission – Industry Representative
- Auburn Builders Guild – Former President
- Lambda Chi Construction Industry Scholarship-Award Recipient
- Alabama Child Care Association- Founder / Former President
- Hampton Cove Christian Academy -Founder/Board Chairman
- The Church at Hampton Cove- Finance Team, Building and Land Team
- Young Business Leaders of Decatur – Board Member