Specialties: Investment, Retail
Scope of Service Experience
Ted focuses on the investment and retail sectors.
Background & Experience
Prior to joining NAI Earle Furman in early 2003, he worked with several national and international companies. Ted worked for Michelin North America first in California and later in Greenville. He was recognized for being #1 in sales growth in California, as well as being awarded the 1998 Innovation Award for marketing. Ted also worked for PepsiCo International in Germany and was Director of National Account Sales for Sprint PCS in the Southeast. Ted has earned the CCIM designation and is a member of the SC CCIM Chapter Board of Directors. He is also an active member of the ICSC and GGAR. Ted specializes in retail and income producing properties. Ted has been involved in over five hundred commercial real estate transactions representing over $180 million in volume.
BS in Marketing and BS in Finance, University of South Carolina, 1991 (with honors)
Master’s in International Business, University of South Carolina, 1995
Professional Associations & Designations
• President, CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) Board of Directors, South Carolina Chapter
• ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers)
• GGAR (Greater Greenville Association of Realtors)
• Member, Restaurant Realty
• Volunteer, Junior Achievement
• 2006 - 2015, CoStar Power Broker Award – Top Retail Leasing Brokers