Specialties: Corporate Services, Development, Environmental, Hospitality, Industrial, Land, Retail, Advisory / Consulting, Buyer Representation, Capital Markets, Data Centers, Food Facilities, Landlord Representation, Logistics / Multi-Modal, Multifamily, Petroleum, REITs, Senior Living, Special / Distressed Assets, Supply Chain, Self Storage
Background & Experience
Sean McMahon is currently working as a Senior Development, Sales, & Leasing agent with NAI Harmon Group. He has a strong background in real estate brokerage and property development. Sean began his career working in the construction and environmental industries performing basic site investigations for Phase I and Phase II environmental sites while coordinating government approvals with various agencies. Following this, Sean moved on to work for a major industrial developer in the development of Access Pointe, Access Pointe East, and Access Pointe West; a very successful 1000+ SF acre business park development anchored by major first tier automotive suppliers. Sean has worked with several Fortune 500 companies by performing detailed evaluations of their real estate assets, as well as developing strong relationships with the different economic development agencies throughout Northwest Ohio. He has completed deals in different fields of real estate including retail, industrial, single-family residential, multi-family residential, senior housing, office, medical office, and investment real estate. Now with the NAI Harmon Group, Sean is putting to use the expertise that he has previously gained to add to the success of the company.
• Toledo Testing, Inc.- Basic site investigations for Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments, including historical records, title searches, soil investigations, ground water monitoring, and MSDS lists. Coordinated approvals with governmental bodies and agencies.
• Dillin Development - Performed preliminary plating and road design, preliminary site planning i.e. obtaining all necessary governmental approvals and funding, including a substantial TIF (Tax Increment Financing) project. Performed evaluations including collection and databasing of all existing engineering drawings in AutoCAD, preliminary space utilization, process flow of existing operations, cataloging and prioritizing existing environmental issues and remediation, valuation of all current facilities and vacant land, and potential future re-use planning.
• Danberry National LTD.- Brokered and assisted in a wide range of commercial real estate transactions, ranging from undeveloped land to 400,000+ SF existing facilities. Also, providing skills such as: preliminary site design and interior layout utilizing AutoCAD, assistance in site planning approvals, rezoning, code variances, master planning, and evaluation of multiple sites across a broad set of criteria.
• Miami University 1990-1994
• Maumee Valley Country Day School 1986-1990
Professional Associations & Designations
• National Association of Realtors
• Ohio Association of Realtors
• Toledo Board of Realtors
• Maumee Valley Country Day School Alumni Association