Scope of Service Experience
Nate Dodge is the fifth generation of the Dodge family. After earning his Bachelor of Arts degree at Tufts University, Nate worked for a bank training firm that developed commercial bank training programs for large financial institutions including Chase Manhattan Bank and Citicorp. He went on to work for Fannie Mae in their National Housing Impact division. Nate returned to work for the family firm in 1993. He is currently president of the NP Dodge Property Management division and Omaha Title and Escrow. Eventually, Nate will replace his father and become president of the NP Dodge Company, set to carry on the traditions of his family and maintain NP Dodge’s status as the oldest full-service and family-owned real estate company in the country.
Nate received a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from Tufts University in Medford, Massachusetts.
Professional Associations & Designations
• President, NP Dodge Management Company
• President, Omaha Title and Escrow, Inc.
• Executive Vice President, NP Dodge Company
• Board of Directors, NP Dodge Company
• Board of Directors, Omaha Chamber of Commerce
• Certified Property Manager (CPM)
• Trustee, University of Nebraska Foundation
• Advisory Council, Offutt Air Force Base
• Councilor, Knights of Ak-Sar-Ben
• Young Presidents Organization
• Board of Directors, Ak-Sar-Ben River City Roundup
• Board of Directors, First State Bank of Loomis
• Board of Directors, Lauritzen Corp.
• Board of Directors, New Community Development Corporation