Specialties: Property Management
Background & Experience
Mark joins NAI Shames Makovsky with more than 30 years of experience in all phases of commercial real estate management, brokerage, investments, and acquisitions. As Senior Property Manager, Mark oversees a diverse portfolio of office, retail and industrial properties with a significant emphasis on the accounting, budgeting and financial forecasting of these assets for the various property ownership groups involved. His current client list includes financial institutions, real estate investment trusts (REIT’s) and private ownership entities.
Mark was most recently a partner and corporate broker at Tedford Katz Commercial Real Estate. He coordinated all third party management and leasing account activity in addition to being actively involved in the acquisition and disposition of several assets. He also served as a real estate advisor to several private ownership groups as well as providing receivership services and management of commercial condominium associations.
Mark was also the Director of Commercial Property Management for several years at Sevo-Miller, Inc., which handled in excess of 2.5 million square feet of property. He has had extensive experience in working with numerous financial institutions and the Resolution Trust Corporation. During this time, Mark obtained the Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation through the Institute of Real Estate Management.
• 1995 - 2015: Partner and Corporate Broker, Tedford Katz Commercial Real Estate, Lakewood, CO
• 1987 - 1995: Director of Commercial Property Management, Sevo-Miller, Inc., Denver CO
• 1979 - 1987: Corporate Broker; Property Management Director, Cambridge Investment and Management, Denver, CO
Professional Associations & Designations
• Member Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
• Colorado Licensed Real Estate Broker
• Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation
Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing and Statistics from University of Colorado, Boulder