Scope of Service Experience
Retail sales and leasing specialist.
Background & Experience
As Vice President of NAI Mertz Corporation’s Retail Division, Marc Cutler brings with him extensive experience in development, brokerage and appraisal. Prior to joining NAI Mertz Corporation, Marc was a home and land developer in Southern New Jersey. His family has been in real estate development in Southern New Jersey and Southeastern Pennsylvania since the 1940's.
Marc has participated in numerous retail transactions, both leases and sales. He also represents many national and regional retail companies for site selection as well as Landlord representation of numerous shopping centers.
Some of the national companies that Marc has worked with recently include 5 locations for Harbor Freight Tools, Dunkin Donuts, Performance Bike, Woody’s Bar B-Q, Walgreens, 5 locations for Ombudsman Educational Services, Goodwill Industrial, Salvation Army and Xpedx, a Division of International Paper.
• Former President of Congregation M'Kor Shalom
• Supporter of Susan G. Koman Race for the Cure
• Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA
• Continuing Education Courses in Real Estate
Professional Associations & Designations
• Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
• 2001-2006 Former Director of NAI Retail Council for 11 states in the Northeast
• Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
• Member, South Jersey Chamber of Commerce
• Member, Cherry Hill Economic Development Council
• Member, Burlington County Chamber of Commerce