Background & Experience
Jon Walls has over 30 years of experience in the Central Florida real estate industry. He is a Sales Associate and is the development Service Director at NAI Realvest, supervising development and consulting services. His primary focus is brokerage of land for residential and commercial development. He also provides consulting services in the areas of project management, owner representation, expert witness and project design. His past experience include all types real estate development projects including large scale residential communities, apartment complexes, shopping centers, office buildings, industrial parks, hotels/resorts, and entertainment facilities. Jon has initiated several large land transactions in Orange, Seminole, Lake and Osceola Counties. He also as extensive international experience and has worker in the Middle East, South America, the Caribbean, and Southeast Asia.
Prior to joining NAI Realvest, Jon served as Vice president and Principal of Miller Legg, a statewide engineering consulting firm where he was Regional Manager and responsible for a wide variety of state, national and international clients. Prior to Miller Legg, he was Vice President and Co-founder of Ivey, Harris and Walls, based in Winter Park, Florida.
Jon Walls earned his BSLA (Landscape Architecture) from West Virginia University as well as studying Urban Planning at the University of Miami, Florida.
Professional Associations & Designations
- Past Member: University of Central Florida (UCF) Foundation Board of Directors
- Past Member: UCF Foundation Real Estate Committee
- Past Chairman: Orange County Research and Development Authority (aka Central Florida Research Park)
- Past Chairman: Orange County Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- Past Vice Chairman: City of Orlando Board of Zoning Adjustment Greater Orlando Builders Association – Developers Council
- National Eagle Scout Association
- Licensed Real Estate Salesman
- Masters in Commercial Property (MICP) Designation