Personal Web Site: Click Here
Scope of Service Experience
• Experienced in all areas of the commercial and residential real estate business including but not limited to investment, sales, leasing, development, office, apartment, hotels, and property management.
• Clients worked with include Stow Municipal Court, Medina Creative Housing, Damon's International, USDA Milk Marketing, Hilton Corporation, Holiday Inn, Ryan Homes, Summa Healthcare and Westfield Bank.
• Instrumental in having land approved for development in a variety of cities in Northeast Ohio.
• Instrumental in construction budgeting and bidding a variety of projects, including commercial and multi-family residential projects.
• Instrumental in the sale and leasing of commercial and residential properties.
Background & Experience
• Joined NAI Cummins Real Estate in 2009 as an Account Executive
• Founding Partner, Pride One Real Estate, Inc. - 1992 to present
• Project experience includes commercial development, construction of office, retail and various buildings, restaurants, hotels, construction and management of storage units, residential lot development and new home construction, apartment development, construction and property management, assisted living facilities and HUD assisted housing.
• Primarily accountable for the sales and marketing of over 100 different commercial and residential projects.
• Accountable for project approvals throughout a variety of cities in Northeast Ohio.
• Accountable for negotiating loan structure and terms with a variety of lending institutions including banks and insurance companies.
• Accountable for managing commercial and residential properties within our portfolio.
• Accountable for personnel issues at Pride One which at one point included 30 employees.
• Instrumental in setting up an employee stock option plan on behalf of employees.
• Commercial Real Estate Appraiser - 1992 to 1996
Kocinski & Bowen Appraisal Services, Inc. was a commercial real estate appraisal firm. Responsibilities included appraising a variety of property types ranging from residential subdivisions and apartments to industrial and office buildings.
• President, Summit Reprographic Service, Inc. - 1991 to 1992
Vice-President, Summit Reprographic Service, Inc. - 1985 to 1991
Sales Representative, Summit Reprographic Services, Inc. - 1981 to 1985
• Made general business decisions at Summit Reprographic Service, Inc. with sales at $4,500,000 per year. This included such items as managing non-sales personnel totaling thirty; researching what products to distribute; establishing inventory levels; determining purchasing volumes for approximately twenty various product lines; and establishing a business plan.
• Managed a sales force that was recognized by Xerox Engineering Systems Division as being first in the United States (from approximately 200 dealers) in media sales for 1990. Total sales of Xerox merchandise for 1990 was $750,000 and increased 8% in 1991.
• Directed the wholesale business which consisted of reselling products to nearly 800 dealers throughout the United States. Sales were approximately $900,000 per year.
• Negotiated three-year blanket order through a Just In Time Program at General Motors Packard Electric Division with sales totaling $350,000 per year. The blanket order was renewed three consecutive times.
B.S., Finance and Marketing, The University of Akron - 1986.
M.B.A., Real Estate Finance, Cleveland State University - 1995.
Xerox Professional Selling Skills Systems III (PSS III) Sales Training Program - 1987.
Varitronics, Inc., Sales Management Training Program - 1987.
CCIM Designation, CCIM Institute, 2011
Professional Associations & Designations
• Board Member of Leadership Medina County 2006 to present.
• Member of Heart to Heart Leadership Connection Group 2002 to present.
• National Association of Realtors 2006 to present.
• Ohio Association of Realtors 2009 to present.
• Akron Area Board of Realtors 2009 to present.
• Member, Sales and Marketing Executives Association - 1988 to 1991; 2004 to 2008.
• State Certified Commercial Real Estate Appraiser - 1993 to 2003.
• Member of Xerox Dealer Council from 1989 to 1991. Was one of twelve members (from approximately 200 dealers) who participated in product development and other policy issues for Xerox Engineering Systems Division.