Specialties: Multifamily, Office
Personal Web Site: Click Here
Scope of Service Experience
Jeremy's skills and expertise have adapted to the growing and economic conditions in his market. As in most tertiary markets, agents have to be proficient in many different aspects of the commercial real estate market and the same can be said for Jeremy. Knowing the market and linking the needs of his clients to available properties are his strengths. Using the vast scope of tools provided to him through NAI and CCIM, Jeremy is able to properly value properties and match each one to his client's unique needs.
Background & Experience
Jeremy Harson’s scope of experience over the past 10 years has covered all commercial property types. However, recent experiences, have led to a concentration on Multi-Family and Office Investment Properties. Here, Jeremy has used Accurate Investment Analysis to calculate expected rate of returns for clients to find them the best investment opportunities. Jeremy is also very active in the leasing market and has extensive experience in Office, Industrial, and Retail Leasing transactions.
• B.S. from University of Louisiana at Lafayette
• M.S. from Louisiana State University
Professional Associations & Designations
• CCIM Designee
• President of Realtor Commercial Alliance
• Serving Member of Realtor Association of Acadiana’s Legislative Committee.
• Serving Member of Realtor Association of Acadiana’s Professional Standards
• Board Member and Featured Multi-Family Presenter of Realtor Commercial Alliance’s
Acadiana Commercial Outlook
• Current LACDB Board Member representing Realtor Commercial Alliance
• Serving Board Member for Industrial Development Board