Scope of Service Experience
Mr. Sundook has specialized in the sale and leasing of office properties in Palm Beach County for over 20 years.
Background & Experience
Mr. Sundook joined NAI/Merin Hunter Codman, Inc. in 1993. He has been in the real estate business for over 30 years. Prior to joining NAI/Merin Hunter Codman, Inc., Mr. Sundook was a successful real estate agent in Boston with The Codman Company and McFarland Associates. In 2004, Mr. Sundook became a member of the prestigious Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR). Also in 2004, Mr. Sundook became a shareholder in NAI/Merin Hunter Codman, Inc. His client list includes JPMorgan, Equus Capital Partners (formerly Berwind Property Group), The Lionstone Group, Brookwood Financial Partners, TA Associates and ITT Technical Schools.
Mr. Sundook is a graduate of the University of New Hampshire Whittemore School of Business and Economics and resides in Wellington, FL.
Professional Associations & Designations
• Florida Real Estate License
• NAI Office Council
• Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
• Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches
• Palm Beach County Business Development Board
• Northern Palm Beaches Chamber of Commerce
• Palms West Chamber of Commerce
• Children's Healthcare Charity Inc., Ambassador