Background & Experience
After spending several years in nonprofit administration, Jason joined NAI Earle Furman as Vice President in 2007 and was promoted to Chief Operating Officer in 2011. His scope of work at the company includes business development, community relations, training, strategic planning, staff supervision and general day to day management of the firm’s activities.
Jason is also very active in the community and gives his time to a variety of efforts and causes. He currently serves on the boards of Furman University, the United Way of Greenville County, the Family Effect and the Greenville Police Foundation. He also serves as a long-time member of the NAI Global Leadership Board.
B.A. in Political Science (Magna Cum Laude), Furman University, 2001
Certificate in Nonprofit Management, Duke University, 2003
Professional Associations & Designations
- Named an Emerging Leader by the Greenville News - 2016
- NAI Global Chairman's Award (awarded to the network's top business director) – 2010
- Named one of Greenville Magazine's "Best and Brightest Under 35" – 2009
- Outstanding Young Alumni award from Furman University – 2008
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB) designation holder