Specialties: Office, Retail
Scope of Service Experience
Jake specializes in retail sales and leasing.
Background & Experience
After graduating from Clemson University, Jake was Principal in Greenfield Landscaping and Van Gieson Properties, a home renovation company. Jake joined NAI Earle Furman, LLC in March of 2007. He specializes in all facets of the retail and office sectors, with an emphasis on landlord and tenant rep. He has been involved with many restaurant and national tenant assignment throughout the Southeast. Jake has also done many deals with and for developers.
Jake became a shareholder with the firm in 2014.
B.S. in Marketing, Clemson University, 2006
Professional Associations & Designations
• Completed the first two CCIM courses and actively pursuing designation
• 2012 - NAI Earle Furman Capital Club - Largest Retail Transaction
• 2012 – CoStar Power Broker Award – Top Retail Leasing Brokers
• 2009 - NAI Earle Furman Capital Club - Largest Retail Transaction
• Greenville Family Partnership board member
• United Way YP20s – board member
• Christ Church Episcopal School football and baseball coach
• Big Brothers mentor
• 2010 - Upstate Big Brother of the Year