Scope of Service Experience
Grice specializes in industrial properties.
Background & Experience
After graduating from the University of South Carolina, Grice began his career in the research and marketing division of a commercial real estate firm in Columbia, SC and later moved into brokerage. Upon moving to Greenville in 2006, he began work at NAI Earle Furman with the Industrial Group in a partnership with Ford Borders. The Borders/Hunt team consistently leads the market in industrial brokerage services including Sales, Leasing and Investment Sales.
B.S. in Marketing and B.S. in Finance, University of South Carolina, 2005
Professional Associations & Designations
• SIOR Member (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors)
• United Way Loaned Executive 2010, 2011
• United Way Corporate Solicitor 2012
• Volunteer, Meals on Wheel
• 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008 – CoStar Power Broker Award
• 2012 – NAI Earle Furman Capital Club award – Gold Level
• 2012, 2011, 2008 – NAI Earle Furman Capital Club award – Largest Industrial Transaction
• 2008 – NAI Earle Furman Capital Club Award – Largest Retail Transaction