Specialties: Advisory / Consulting, Appraisal / Valuation, REITs
Scope of Service Experience
George is responsible for the valuation on a quarterly basis for the REIC accounts of the company. Other tasks include:
• Valuations and reports for a broad client base and a wide spectrum of real estate property types.
• Preparation of development appraisals, feasibility studies, financial analysis, transactional consulting and litigation support/expert witness testimony.
• Performing financial modelling and analysis for real estate investment opportunities.
• Contribution in expanding the client base through new business development.
Background & Experience
George has extensive experience for over 8 years in the surveying profession. He has worked for the valuation department of King Hellas (The associate office of King Sturge in Greece), as a junior valuer with main tasks the valuation of properties for various purposes, including adaptation to IFRS, insurance, financing, decision making and due diligence, for a wide range of firms, organizations and private individuals, both in Greece and overseas.
Major clients include Euromedica, Lafarge Beton, Marfin Egnatia Bank, Coca Cola, Mercedes Hellas A.G., Hellenic Post, National Bank of Greece, Bank of Cyprus, Alpha Bank, Alapis, Hellenic Fishfarms, Alapis S.A., Australian Valuation Office, AXON Group, Creta Farm.
Prior to King Hellas, George worked as a Media Village – Media Manager for the Athens 2004 Olympic Games Organizational Committee.
• Heriot Watt University – MSc in Property Investment & Finance (R.I.C.S. Accredited)
• GLOBAL TRAINING - ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) (Pending)
• Coventry University - Master of Arts (MA) in Marketing
• Staffordshire University - BA/BA (HONS) TOP-UP Business Administration in Finance
• Private Institute of Vocational Training “Omega” - HND in Accounting
Professional Associations & Designations
• Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
• Member of TEGOVA (The European Group of Valuers Association) - AVAG Association of Greek Valuers
• Certified Valuer by the Greek Ministry of Finance (registration No 259)