Scope of Service Experience
Emmet T. Logue is a graduate of Boston College and a Member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI) and the Counselors of Real Estate (CRE®). He has been Manager of NAI Hunneman's Appraisal and Consulting Group since 1978 and a professional appraiser since 1970. His experience includes residential, commercial, industrial, special purpose, and vacant land assignments throughout Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. He has completed fee appraisal, real estate counseling, review appraisal, marketability, and highest and best use assignments for acquisition, disposition, condemnation, city planning, assessment equalization, corporate decision making, probate, estate planning, mortgage financing, and reuse purposes. Mr. Logue has qualified as an expert witness in probate court and superior court in several Massachusetts counties as well as the Massachusetts Appellate Tax Board, Federal Bankruptcy Court and Massachusetts Land Court. Mr. Logue has participated in arbitration panels and other dispute resolution forums. Mr. Logue is a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
- Marketability/Feasibility Studies
- Highest and Best Use Analyses
- Litigation Support
- Real Estate Counseling
- Assignments completed for: Acquisitions, Dispositions, Eminent domain, City planning, Real estate tax appeals, Corporate decision making, Estate planning, Mortgage financing and Re-use purposes
Background & Experience
- Practicing real estate appraiser and consultant since 1970
- Specialize in the valuation and analysis of residential, commercial, industrial, special purpose, vacant properties - focus on environmentally impacted properties, office buildings, bio-technology properties, senior living facilities, large industrial properties, vacant land corridors, and easements.
BS in Finance, Boston College