Specialties: Office, Retail
Background & Experience
Dorit is a believer in cities, and in Denver in particular. Her commercial real estate practice focuses on strategic real estate planning and implementation involving all asset classes for public entities, corporations, non-profits and individual owners. Dorit prides herself on developing long-standing customer relationships, in-depth knowledge of the real estate market and superior customer service. Dorit spends her time with clients helping to solve problems and think outside of the box.
Dorit has been with NAI Shames Makovsky since 2002 and represents buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in office, retail and industrial properties. Over the past 12 years, Dorit has worked exclusively with Denver Health representing them in all of their commercial real estate activities including campus and strategic planning. Other notable clients are Denver Housing Authority and Denver Public Schools, where she and her business partner Hayden Hirschfeld are assisting and assessing their overall real estate portfolio and initiatives. Along with representing political subdivisions, Dorit also enjoys representing Denver's local real estate owners and investors, regardless of size.
Dorit is a licensed real estate broker in Colorado and part owner of several commercial real estate investments throughout the Denver area. She is a Denver native where she lives with her husband and four children and enjoys skiing, running and philanthropy.
• 2002-Present: Broker, NAI Shames Makovsky Realty Company, Denver, CO
• 1995-2002: Human Resources Recruiter, Denver, CO
Professional Associations & Designations
• Board Member, Downtown Denver Business Improvement District, Treasurer
• Board Member, Downtown Denver Inc.
• Board Member, Jewish Colorado
• Board Member, Cherry Creek Alliance Board
• Board Member, Denver Academy of Torah, Vice President of Development
• Member, Downtown Denver Partnership - Retail Council, Urban Exploration Steering Committee
• Member, Denver Metro Commercial Association of Brokers (DMCAB)
• Member, National Association of Industrial and Office Professionals (NAIOP)
• University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia PA
Bachelor of Arts in Diplomatic History