Scope of Service Experience
Dimitris is the Accounting and Operations Manager of NAI Hellas. He is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the accounting department and serves as the representative of the company towards the Greek authorities. He produces monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of the company’s financial performance against its budgeted, financial and operational goals. He prepares short and long-term financial and managerial reports and is responsible for payroll and labor issues, annual tax preparation and balance sheet/bank reconciliation. He also handles numerous financial and administrative tasks and among his responsibilities is the improvement of the firm’s operational systems, processes and policies.
Background & Experience
Dimitris has a 12-year experience in the field of accounting. He was the in-charge Accountant and Operations Manager of King Hellas SA (the associate firm of King Sturge in Greece) for 6 years, as well as the in-charge Accountant of Win S.A. (subsidiary of Win PLC UK), with primary responsibilities for reporting to the parent company the international accounting policies. He worked as an assistant accountant in General Marine S.A., and has also gained experience in the field of banking (National Bank of Greece S.A., Aspis Bank S.A.).
Piraeus Technological Institution, School of Business Administration, Department of Accounting, B.Sc in Accounting.
• Seminar on “International Accounting Standards”, Economic Chamber of Greece
• Seminar on “Taxation for legal entities and individuals”, Piraeus Technological Institution
• Seminar on “The Athens Stock Exchange”, Piraeus Technological Institution
• Seminar on “Accounting Books and Records (KBS) and the amendments of L.3052/02”
• Seminar on “Taxation for legal entities and individuals and the amendments of L.3091/02”
Professional Associations & Designations
• Certified Accountant from Economic Chamber Of Greece A’ Class