Specialties: Industrial, Lease Administration, Office, Buyer Representation, Landlord Representation, Tenant Representation
Background & Experience
Dave began his real estate career in 1983 and became a partner at a local real estate development firm. He was instrumental in developing a brokerage organization for a developer who had not needed the general brokerage previously.
Dave started Grand Real Estate in 1989 and developed the company into one of West Michigan’s leading commercial real estate firms. Dave also began Grand Property Management in 1997.
In May of 2006, Grand Real Estate joined forces with Taatjes & Tol and formed NAI West Michigan where he is a Principal. Dave specializes in the sale and leasing of commercial properties as well as analysis of build-to-suit options and investment opportunities. Additionally, in 2011, NAI West Michigan created a new firm with the Wisinski Group to form NAI Wisinski of West Michigan.
• Completed 240 hours of graduate-level curriculum which represents the finest educations available in real estate
• Extensive coursework and examinations
• Consistent record of high volume sales
Graduate Realtors Institute
• Completed 90 hours of coursework on various topics such as marketing and servicing listed properties to real estate law.
Davenport College, Grand Rapids, MI
• Associate in Sales and Marketing and Business Administration
Calvin College, Grand Rapids, MI
• Business Courses