Specialties: Investment, Retail
Background & Experience
Achieved professional with years of experience in Commercial Real Estate, specializing in leasing of commercial centers, consulting and account receivables management. With established business relations with national, regional and local retailers enables us to be fully knowledgeable of commercial centers leasing procedures for permanent and ancillary agreements, Year End Reconciliation auditing and legal procedures.
Space Mart Retail and Real Estate Solutions
May 2010 - Present
President and Founder
• Executed exclusivity representation agreements with tenants and landlords.
• Developed and executed business plans for tenants and landlords.
• Developed and executed marketing plans for tenants and landlords.
• Consulting for tenants and landlords on business plans, marketing and new business development.
• Executed landlord representation agreements.
• Executed commercial center management and accounts receivables management agreements.
• Responsible of New Business Development.
• Negotiated renewals and rent reductions for tenants and landlords.
• Presented commercial, office and industrial spaces to potential prospects.
Developers Diversified Realty, Bayamon, Puerto Rico
January 2008-May 2010
• Responsible for collection procedures via analysis and leasing renewals, of the Puerto Rico portfolio consisting of 15 commercial centers and 4,928,613 sq ft. with both local and national tenants.
• Promptly responded to leasing inquiries of prospective tenants with consistent follow-up.
• Negotiated renewals for the Leasing and Specialty Leasing Departments.
• Presented commercial spaces to prospective tenants.
• Maintained a contact and database with all lease terms and clauses.
• Ensured accuracy and compliance on executed agreements and documentation pertaining leases.
• Perform collections efforts focusing on 120+ day delinquency and monthly arrears.
• Coordinated with outside legal counsel when necessary to protect the company’s interest.
• Represented the company on collection and eviction court hearings.
• Negotiated settlements on behalf of the company on court proceedings.
• Assumed initiative on additional responsibilities and performed special projects of other departments.