Background & Experience
Aaron has been in the real estate finance and development sector since 2002 as an analyst, loan officer, and manager. He joined NAI Shames Makovsky in 2008 after spending four years in real estate development where he specialized in managing various debt and equity structures for a variety of residential and commercial development projects. His real estate career started with hands on experience as a loan officer in commercial real estate banking and client relations.
Professional Associations & Designations
• Member of the Allied Jewish Federation - Young Adult Research and Development Team
• Member of Urban Land Institute - Young Leader Group Executive Committee
• Member of the Gold Crown Enrichment Board
• Licensed real estate broker in the state of Colorado
• Syracuse University, New York, NY, Bachelors of Arts in Information Management Technology and Economics