W. Steven Banner, LEED AP, CPM, RPA, CCIM
Senior Vice President, Property Management
NAI Southern Real Estate
4201 Congress Street Suite 170
Charlotte, North Carolina 28209
T +1 704 375 1000
Scope of Service Experience
Mr. Banner has over 30 years of experience in the management of industrial, retail, business park, office, medical office, Corporate Headquarters, and Property Owners Associations. A partial list of Mr. Banner’s clients has included Coca Cola, IBM, Wachovia, Bank of America, Barclays, BB & T, and Novant Health.
Background & Experience
Mr. Banner is a native of Boone, North Carolina. He has a Bachelor of Science degree from Winthrop University, Rock Hill, SC. Mr. Banner previously worked with an international real estate firm prior to joining NAI Southern Real Estate in 1997. Mr. Banner has directed all of the property management activities since joining NAI Southern Real Estate.
Professional Associations & Designations
NC and SC Brokers Licenses
LEED® AP O+M™ Designation from USGBC
CCIM Designation from Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
Instructor for Charlotte Commercial Board of Realtors (NC approved for continuing education)
Instructor for Institute of Real Estate Management
Instructor for Building Owner and Managers Association
CPM Designation from Institute of Real Estate Management
RPA Designation from Building and Owners Managers Association
Author Articles for the Journal of Property Management
Member US Green Building Council
• Manages Coca Cola Bottling Company Consolidated Corporate Headquarters: 2 buildings totaling 160,000 SF.
• Managed Bank of America Plaza in Columbia, S.C., a 20 story downtown high-rise Office Building with 315,000 total SF and a 700 car parking deck.
• Managed Connecticut Mutual Building, a 215,000 SF Office building and an 800 car parking deck.
• Managed a 450,000 SF office building for Home Savings and Loan.
• Managed a Wachovia operations center consisting of 4 buildings totaling 160,000 SF in North Wilkesboro, N.C.
• Provided consulting services for Wachovia Bank and Crown Cork and Seal.
• Project Management in the construction of a Dick Sporting Goods 32,000 SF retail location
• Project Management in the construction of a 21,000 SF retail development anchored by Family Dollar in Waxhaw, NC.
• Project Management in the construction of a 17,000 SF retail center building in Mooresville, NC
• Manages a 211 acre Business Park in Charlotte, NC.