Tenant/Buyer representative and Seller/Landlord representative, specializing in Retail and Restaurants representation and development.
Background & Experience
Vanessa has been in the Commercial Real Estate Industry since 2003 and holds a Brokers License in Alabama and is also licensed in the state of Georgia and Florida.
Vanessa joined the NAI Chase Commercial Birmingham Office as a Retail Specialist. Vanessa is bringing with her a tremendous amount of experience in project management, along with retail development. She has served as a Tenant/Buyer representative and Seller/Landlord restaurant representative.
Vanessa has over 1.5 million sq ft of retail shopping centers in Alabama and Georgia.
2009 to March 2020-Southeast Commercial
– Vanessa had an extensive client list, specializing in restaurants and other retailers in Alabama.
2005 to 2009 – Brigham- Williams Commercial Properties
– Managed and leased development portfolio of commercial properties.
Prior to her real estate career Vanessa was a professional tennis player, and instructor for over 15 years.
Vanessa is married, and resides in Birmingham with her family. In her spare time she likes to play golf and tennis.
- Graduate of Jacksonville State University, FL
- Graduate of Florida State University, FL
- Graduate of Spring Hill College, AL
Professional Associations & Designations
- Continuing her education through CCIM
- ICSC Member
- CREW Member
- Alfa insurance
- Bargain Hunt
- Crab Barrack
- Cricket Wireless
- Cuts by Us
- D-1 Sports Training
- Deermans BBQ
- Dollar General
- Dollar Tree
- Dominos Pizza
- Fresh Value Supermarket
- Girkeys Meat Market
- Hibbets Sports
- I love Sushi
- Los Arcos Mexican Restaurant
- Metro PCS
- Montessori Kids Universe
- Nail Salons
- Papa John’s Pizza
- Rent To Own
- Rue 21
- Snap Fitness
- Sushi Village
- The Beer Hog
- Thé Egg & I Breakfast lunch
- Urban Home Market
- US Marine Corps Recruiting Office
- Workout Anytime