Managing Principal | President - Fort Worth
Scope of Service Experience
Todd Hubbard is a Managing Principal and President of Fort Worth for NAI Robert Lynn. He is responsible for the management and growth of the Fort Worth office. NAI Robert Lynn's Fort Worth office is a full-service commercial real estate firm in its scope of work including office, industrial, retail, land and property management. The scope of Todd's transactions include industrial, office, and land transactions ranging from leases, dispositions, acquisitions, build-to-suits, design builds, subleases, and sale-leasebacks, his primary specialization being industrial.
Background & Experience
Todd began his career in December 2003 as Market Director with NAI Robert Lynn after working as an accountant for a large fiber optics manufacturing company. Todd was promoted to Vice President in 2005 and Executive Vice President, Director of Brokerage Services in 2007. In 2011, NAI Global chose NAI Robert Lynn to become its Fort Worth partner, and Todd was promoted to President of the office and became a Principal.
In 2021, Todd was promoted to Managing Principal. This extended role formalized Todd's involvement in company strategy decisions with George Dutter and Mark Miller.
Todd's hard work, honesty and dedication to using his market knowledge to help his clients achieve the best results for their real estate needs have allowed him to become one of the top brokers in Fort Worth. He has closed well over 800 transactions with a value over $750 million and over 50 million square feet.
Todd and his wife, Anita, have a daughter and a son. They reside in Southlake.
Texas Tech University, MBA 2001 Howard Payne University, BBA 2000
Professional Associations & Designations
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR) NAI Industrial Council NTCAR
- Dallas Business Journal’s Heavy Hitters List as a Top Industrial Tenant Rep Broker - Multiple Years
- NAI Global Worldwide - Top Five Producer - 2020
- NAI Global Worldwide - Top Ten Producer - 2014, 2017, 2020
- NAI Global Worldwide - Top Three Team - 2020
- NAI Global Worldwide - Top Five Team - 2014, 2017, 2020
- NAI Robert Lynn's Top Producer - 2014, 2017, 2020
- NAI Global Elite
- Costar Power Broker - Multiple Years
- D CEO Power Broker - Multiple Years
- All American Glass - 170,000 SF consolidation
- Eastgroup Properties - project leasing of Basswood 35
- Forefront Commercial - project leasing of Lone Star Commerce Center
- Premium Waters Inc. - 8 transactions in multiple markets of over 950,000 SF
- Motivating Graphics - multiple transactions including 360,000 SF headquarters facility and disposition of 150,000 and 90,000 SF facilities
- Seconds and Surplus - over 210,000 SF in four facilities
- RTP Company - 270,000 SF in two facilities
- Professional Flooring Supply - multiple transactions nationally - headquarters acquisition