Lori Campbell, CPM, CCIM, RPA
Director of Property Management
Scope of Service Experience
Ensure the quality and accuracy of the property management process in the management of approximately 4 million SF of commercial property including directing the activities of the property management team.
Background & Experience
Lori began her real estate career in the public sector in 1993 where she gained over 15 years of experience buying, selling, leasing, developing and managing commercial real property. Typical uses included restaurants, marinas, aviation facilities, children's museum and government use. While in the public sector, Lori further directed the management and operation of a 4,800 seat theater with 28,000 SF of exhibit space, a 150,000 SF exhibition facility, a 74,000 seat football stadium, and 839 seat community theater and 3 marinas containing 900 slips.
Lori subsequently relocated to the Tallahassee area where she commenced her private sector real estate experience with NAI TALCOR in March 2009 as a commercial advisor and later added property management duties to her work. Lori accepted the position as Director of Property Management at NAI TALCOR, where she ensures the quality and accuracy of the property management process in the management of approximately 4 million SF of commercial property including directing the activities of the property management team including 6 property managers and 8 maintenance and support team members.
• Graduated from Florida International University – BA in Public Administration
Professional Associations & Designations
• CPM (Certified Property Manager)
• CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
designation & member since 1998
• FL CCIM Chapter
• CCIM FL Panhandle District Chapter (Past President & Secretary)
• RPA (Real Property Administrator) designation (1996)
• Tallahassee Board of Realtors
• Florida Association of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
• Tallahassee Commercial Council
• Real Estate Salesperson, State of Florida
• Real Estate Salesperson, State of Georgia
• ICSC member (International Council of Shopping Centers)
• IREM member
Owner's rep in ground lease transactions involving development of 18 acre botanical garden; aviation and visitors facility; charter school; children's museum; and mixed-use waterfront facility including 90 wet slips, 260 dry rack storage, related retail and public market.