Ken Bailey, CCIM, CPM
Retail Site Selection, across the Southeast. Investment, Retail, Lodging & CMBS foreclosures
Scope of Service Experience
Licensed broker in:
Background & Experience
• 16 years in commercial real estate, with retail site selection experience, across the Southeast.
• MBA, Masters of Business Administration - University of Alabama at Birmingham
• Bachelor of Science, Business Administration - Troy University
• CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Member Designation
• CPM - Certified Property Manager Designation
Professional Associations & Designations
• CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Member
• Alabama CCIM Chapter Member
• IREM - Institute of Real Estate Management - Alabama Chapter 43 Member
• ICSC - International Council of Shopping Centers Member
• NAR - National Association of Realtors Member
• AAR - Alabama Association of Realtors Member
• DAR - Dothan Association of Realtors Member
• Represented client in the $15 million purchase of the 292 room hotel - Marriott at the Space and Rocket Center - Huntsville, Alabama.
• Represented client in the $13.4 million purchase of the 135,000 sf shopping center - Athens Promenade - Athens, Georgia.
• Represented client in the $9.1 million purchase of the 251 room hotel - Mobile Marriott - Mobile, Alabama.
• Represented client in the $2.7 million purchase of the 103,964 sf shopping center - Kmart Dothan Plaza - Dothan, Alabama.
• Represented client in the $1.9 million purchase of the 83,941 sf shopping center - Enterprise Center - Enterprise, Alabama.