John Haney, CCIM
Health Care / Medical, Office, Research, Retail, Tenant Representation
Scope of Service Experience
John Haney is a Senior Advisor with NAI Koella | RM Moore and specializes in professional/medical office property sales and leasing, retail properties, buyer/tenant representation and site selection. He has also earned the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation.
Background & Experience
Prior to becoming a commercial real estate broker, John practiced commercial law in Indianapolis, Indiana. He also worked as a television News/Sports Anchor in Mississippi, Nebraska and Tennessee. John’s experience with the East Tennessee area and community provided an excellent path for the transition to commercial real estate. His combination of professional experiences, education and contacts allows John to help his clients reach all of their real estate goals.
- Duke University School of Law, 1994. J.D. with Honors
- Indiana University, 1991. B.S. with High Distinction
- CCIM Institute – Certified Commercial Investment Member, CCIM Designee.
Professional Associations & Designations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- National Association of REALTORS
- Tennessee Association of REALTORS
- Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS
- Knoxville Chamber of Commerce
- Farragut/West Knox Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador
- North Knoxville Business & Professionals Organization, Board of Directors
- Fountain City Business & Professional Association
- PIN Referral Excellence Organization, Past Membership Chair