Scope of Service Experience
Jeff has been in the commercial real estate industry since 1994, specializing in industrial sales and leasing. During this time, Jeff has gained a wide range of real estate experience in coordinating complicated tenant relocations, buying and selling properties, and coordinating build-to-suit projects.
Background & Experience
Having started as the sole junior broker over 20 years ago when the company only had 6 people and was still in its infancy, Jeff Forsberg is now a Principal of NAI Puget Sound Properties (NAI PSP), a co-leader for the Southend Industrial Group, and a member of NAI Global’s National Logistics Practice Group. Locally, he’s been a top-three producer for NAI PSP for the last 15 years, and he and his teammate (Arie Salomon) have received international recognition as one of NAI Global’s top producing teams worldwide for the last five years (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020).
By the numbers, Jeff’s efforts with his team are nothing short of impressive: Since 1996, he’s completed close to 1,200 transactions that account for more than 40 million square feet sold or leased which represents over $1.5 billion in transactional value. In the past year alone, Jeff was involved in 95 transactions with a deal value over $227 million.
Jeff has worked with both national and local clients, including Tigers Logistics, Helly-Hansen, Principal Financial Group, Prologis, IKON Office Supply, DII, CTE and Smurfit. He’s won numerous CoStar Power Broker awards and was an SIOR Industrial Broker of the Year finalist in 2008 and 2016, which is the industry’s highest honor.
Jeff’s success may be, in part, attributed to his organizational skills and strong sense of discipline. Working with tenants and landlords alike, he has used his experience to consistently overdeliver services. On a mission to create value for each of his clients, Jeff prides himself and his team on making informed strategic decisions that serve the long-term goals of his clients.
Jeff currently lives in Bellevue with his wife and three kids, and in his free time enjoys hiking, drawing, and riding bikes. His favorite quote comes from General Patton: “I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.” It’s how you deal with trying moments in life that count.
Jeff received his B.A. in Business Administration from the University of Washington and his law degree from Willamette University College of Law.
Professional Associations & Designations
CBA - Commercial Brokers Association WSCAR - Washington State Commercial Association of Realtors
- $195,000,000 - 1,150,000 SF Building (Centralia, WA)
- $31,602,000 - 266,205 SF 4-Building Portfolio (Kent, WA)
- $31,293,062 - 441,250 SF Building (Sumner, WA)
- $26,100,000 - 91.57 Acre Land (DuPont, WA)
- $17,750,000 - 228,907 SF Building (Kent, WA)
- $10,393,700 - 103,937 SF 2-Building Portfolio (Kent, WA)
- $10,150,000 - 115,189 SF Building (Kent, WA)
- $ 9,210,000 - 111,147 SF Building (Fife, WA)
- $ 9,124,727 - 11.97 Acre Land (Sumner, WA)
- $74,677,504 - 1,200,540 SF (Winlock, WA)
- $18,863,797 - 220,800 SF (Kent, WA)
- $15,586,505 - 132,240 SF (Auburn, WA)
- $14,051,662 - 219,910 SF (Kent, WA)
- $13,743,363 - 228,300 SF (Kent, WA)
- $11,052,169 - 113,493 SF (Sumner, WA)
- $ 3,882,222 - 164,469 SF (Renton, WA)
- $ 2,370,091 - 73,318 SF (Kent, WA)
- $ 1,926,732 - 55,331 SF (Auburn, WA)
- $ 1,853,684 - 60,848 SF (Auburn, WA)
- $ 1,501,680 - 11.97 Acres Land (Sumner, WA)
- $ 1,351,759 - 52,816 SF (Auburn, WA)
- Alan Ritchey
- Benaroya Capital
- Dividend Capital Trust
- IKON Office Supply
- Industrial Property Trust
- Pacific Coast Steel
- Pliant Corporation
- Principal Financial Group
- Recreational Equipment Inc. (REI)
- Smurfit Stone Containers
- Tim’s Cascade Chips/Arulink
- Tri-State Distributors