Commercial and Investment Specialist
243 E. St. George Blvd Suite 200
St. George, Utah 84770
T +1 435 627 5709
Generalist, Industrial, Investment
Scope of Service Experience
Jason Griffith is a senior member and commercial-investment specialist at NAI Excel. He is a 24-year veteran in the St. George commercial real estate market. Jason has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial real estate, including: industrial, office, retail, consulting, investments, market analysis, project development and leasing.
Jason’s business philosophy is centered on building trust and integrity with clients. Success is the result of hard work, experience, knowledge, and belief that clients deserve ethical and competent commercial brokerage service. This philosophy guarantees clients receive the best possible service and reach their objectives. Integrity, Trust, Service, and a Hard Work Ethic are characteristics that illustrate Jason’s career and relationship with his clients.
Backed by his market experience, knowledge and education, Jason is a skilled negotiator who is well versed in the nuances of lease and purchase negotiations. Whether representing the seller or buyer / landlord or tenant, he is a key asset in the disposition of commercial property.
In 1998, shortly after graduating from Southern Utah University with a Bachelor of Science degree, Jason obtained the highly sought-after Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation from the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute.
Background & Experience
· Member, Certified Commercial Investment Institute (CCIM)
· Graduate, 1998, Southern Utah University (B.S. Business Administration major with minor in Marketing)
Background & Experience
· Five-year background in the computer industry providing computer and Novell networking solutions in the Phoenix metropolitan area.
· Full-time commercial agent and licensed REALTOR since 1992
· Member, Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CCIM) designation.
· Property Manager of a 53-Unit Apartment for 3-years in addition to management of other family commercial properties.
Awards & Accomplishments
· NAI Excel ‘Top Producer of the Year’ (2002, 2004, 2013, 2014)
· NAI Excel ‘Top Listing Agent’ (2002, 2003, 2005—2012)
· NAI Excel ‘Top Transaction Agent’ (2005, 2006—2016)
· NAI Excel ‘Top Out-of-State Transaction Agent’ (2014)
Member, Certified Commercial Investment Institute (CCIM)
Graduate, 1998, Southern Utah University (B.S. Business Administration major with minor in Marketing)
Professional Associations & Designations
National Association of REALTORS
Utah Association of REALTORS
Member, Washington County Board of Realtors
Member, St. George Chamber of Commerce
Investment listing and sale of River Park (71,000 SF Industrial multi-tenant), $2,500,000 Bank-REO
Listing and sale of 26 acres Residential Development Land, $650,000 Bank-REO
Listing and sale St. George Office-Retail Building (14,400 SF), $900,000 Bank-REO
Sale of an Office Building (9,000 SF), $800,000 Bank-REO
2 Acres Commercial Land for a medical office building near IHC Hospital
Listing and sale of a multi-Tenant Industrial Investment (18,282 SF), $590,000 Bank-REO
Tenant representation of Down East Outfitters, 15,000 SF Retail Lease and Build-to-suit
Utah Workforce Services 24,000 SF Office Build-to-suit
Listing and sale of the old Boulevard Home Furnishings warehouse, 50,000 SF
Six out-of-state investment properties sold in 2014