Jack Owens, CCIM
Scope of Service Experience
Jack is a local Charlestonian with 33 years of real estate experience. His experience encompasses development, leasing and sales of office, retail, warehouse and commercial land.
Jack’s focus is on Land acquisition and depositions along with Landlord and Buyer representation serving local, regional and national companies.
His development experience adds an understanding to the local and state permitting agencies often needed to assure the success of complicated sales and leases.
In 2000, Jack earned his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation. Only 6 percent of the estimated 150,000 commercial real estate practitioners nationwide hold the CCIM designation. A CCIM is a recognized expert in the disciplines of commercial and investment real estate. A CCIM is an invaluable resource to the commercial real estate owner, investor and user, and is among an elite corps of more than 9,000 professionals who hold the CCIM designation across North America and more than 30 countries.
Professional Associations & Designations
• Charleston Commercial REALTOR® of the Year, 2017
• Lee & Associates Charleston's 2015 and 2016 Agent of the Year, 2017 Broker of the Year
• REALTORS® of Distinction, 2017
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
• CCIM South Carolina Chapter, Member
• International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
• Charleston Trident Association of REALTORS® (CTAR), Member
• Commercial Investment Division (CID) of CTAR, Member
• South Carolina Association of REALTORS® (SCAR), Member
• National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), Member
• Reading with Realtors
• Past Chairman of the Hospitality Tax Advisory Committee, Isle of Palms
• Past Vice President, Charleston SPCA
• Volunteer Meeting Street Academy
• President Yeamans Hall Summer Club