Douglas McCullough, CCIM
Executive Vice President - Brokerage
Investment Analysis and Sales, Office/Corporate Service Tenant Representation, Agent Recruiting
Background & Experience
Doug attended the University of Alabama 1969 through 1972 studying Business Management and Marketing. He graduated from Athens State University in May 2001 with a Bachelor’s degree in Management of Technology.
In mid-1999 he joined Chase Commercial Real Estate Services. At that time he brought over twenty two years of experience with property leasing, disposition and management of commercial real estate. He celebrated his fortieth year in August 2017.
Throughout his career, he’s been responsible for tenant and landlord representation, office, industrial and retail leasing, brokerage and investment sales and property management.
In April 2019, Doug became a CCIM Designee.
- University of Alabama – Tuscaloosa; Business Management & Marketing
- Athens State University – Athens, BB – Management of Technology
Professional Associations & Designations
- CCIM (Ap 2019)
- NAI Leadership Board (2013 - 2019)
- NALCOM – North Alabama Commercial – 2016 President
- High Point Climbing - MidCity Development, Huntsville
- 154,000+- Call Center - fully leased Spring of 2019 - USACE
- Agilent Technologies
- All American Semiconductor
- American Express
- Centillium Communications
- Charles Schwab Investments
- Classrooms Direct
- Cornerstone Solutions
- Correctional Medical Services
- Edward Jones Investments
- Foster Wheeler Corporation
- Household Beneficial Finance
- JACO Electronics
- KAYA & Assoc.
- KMC Telecom
- Lanier Worldwide
- Northrop Grumman
- Rockwell Collins
- SONA International
- Source Medical
- Strayer University
- Tecelote Research
- United States Army Corp of Engineers
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage