Dexter C. Rumsey, IV
Scope of Service Experience
Dexter was the “Top Producer” for his office in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 and has been recognized as a Costar Power Broker for many years. He began his commercial real estate career in Charleston in 1999 and specializes in commercial and investment properties with a focus on site-selection for new development opportunities for investment clients. Dexter played a key role in expanding the production and staff of NAI Avant Charleston over its seven-year existence. In August 2017, he joined Thomas Boulware, David Ingle, and David Grubbs in founding NAI Charleston.
B.A. Economic Geography • University of Georgia
Professional Associations & Designations
• National and Charleston Trident Associations of Realtors
• International Council of Shopping Centers
• Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce
• Urban Land Institute
• St. Philip’s Church, former vestry member
• Represented owner in the $21 million sale of 2,031 acres in Berkley County known as the “Wildcat Tract” in 2016.
• Represented national lender in exclusive listing and bulk sale of fully entitled, partially developed residential lots, single family houses and townhomes in Goose Creek, SC (“Lakeview Commons”) and North Myrtle Beach (“Calabash Lakes”) in 2012 and 2013.
• Represented buyer in $21 million purchase of 4,667 acres in Berkley County known as “Sheep Island Tract” in 2005.