CCIM, MiCP, ALC, CIPS, Broker Associate
Scope of Service Experience
Daniel R. Blackford, CCIM, ALC, CIPS, TRC provides clients with a full range of services including traditional transactional brokerage, corporate services, and specialized support. Using the team approach, Daniel will customize a delivery platform focusing on client needs. He works with local governments and property owners to assist creating the highest value for their particular property. Although Daniel has worked in counties across the state of Florida, he specializes in the Central Florida SMSA including Osceola, Orange, Brevard and Lake Counties. Daniel has a proven record of accomplishment in most facets of commercial real estate, including land brokerage and development, property and asset management, investment, development and consulting services.
Background & Experience
First licensed as a Florida Real Estate Broker in 1983, Daniel has worked in nearly all aspects of the real estate industry. Initially, he was an on-site resident manager while in undergraduate school at the University of Florida, he then moved forward as a graduate student intern, helping establish the student housing program for Regent Univeristy in Virginia Beach. From there, he went on to serve as Assistant Regional Manager in the Washington D.C. division of W.H.H. Trice, a low-income housing management division of the Bush family of companies in Williamsburg, Virginia. Daniel has experience as a transactional real estate broker and as a business owner. He currently maintains an active billboard and real estate development company seeking oppportunities through out Central Florida. Daniel has been repeaedly successful addressing difficult development issues and solving challenging property problems including environmental and wetland issues, and assemblages of sites which have become Home Depots, CVS Pharmacies, mixed use subdivisions, retail and retail office projects.
Daniel earned his Bachelors of Arts from University of Florida and also earned his Masters Degree in Public Policy from Regent University
Professional Associations & Designations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member, CCIM Institute, Chicago IL
- Accredited Land Consultant Realtors Land Institute
- Certified International Property Specialist National Association of Realtors Transnational Referral Certification National Association of Realtors
- Series 26 Investment License Financial Industry Regulatory Authority August 2011 – Present
- Series 65 Investment License North American Securities Administrators Association August 2011 - Present
- Series 6 Investment License Financial Industry Regulatory Authority January 2011 – Present
- Series 63 Investment License North American Securities Administrators Association