Clinton Shepard, CCIM
Commercial Sales & Leasing
Background & Experience
Born and raised in West Monroe, Louisiana Clinton moved to South Louisiana and joined NAI Latter & Blum in 2015. He is actively involved in both tenant and landlord representation, and has represented clients in both the acquisition and disposition of commercial assets. Expertise in site selection and location analytics using ArcGIS mapping and Site To Do Business. Earned “Rookie of the Year” honors for NAI Latter & Blum across its five commercial offices in 2016. He specializes in retail and industrial properties.
Louisiana Tech University B.S. Marketing 2011
Completed a degree in Marketing while lettering on the golf team. Earned both Academic All-WAC and All-Conference honors in his four year tenure. Spent first few years out of college pursuing his dream of playing professional golf.
Professional Associations & Designations
• Commercial Investment Division of Greater Baton Rouge
• Greater Baton Rouge Association of Realtors
• Realtor Association of Acadiana
• Realtors Commercial Alliance of Lafayette
• Baton Rouge Trends in Real Estate Industrial Committee
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Candidate
• Louisiana CCIM Chapter Member
• Masters in Commercial Property (MICP) from Lipsey School of Real Estate
Edward Jones, Boost Mobile, Dairy Queen, M&M International, Iberia Bank, Brown & Brown Insurance, General Electric, Rouses, Dairy Queen, Ollie's Bargain Outlet, Smoothie King, Tru by Hilton, Burger King, Halliburton, JET Coffee, I Love Kickboxing, ADT