Chris Bogenrief, SIOR, CCIM, MBA
Background & Experience
Chris has been involved exclusively in commercial real estate since 1995 and in July 2005 founded NAI United as its president.
Prior to starting his own firm, Chris worked to market Dakota Dunes, SD, a 2,000 acre, master-planned community owned and developed by Dakota Dunes Development Company and majority owned Berkshire Hathaway.
Chris has worked diligently with state and local leaders and organizations to promote business and growth in Siouxland
Masters of Business Administration, University of South Dakota. Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude, Morningside College, Sioux City, IA, Business Administration & Corporate Communications. Study Abroad, Edge Hill College, Ormskirk, Lancashire, England.
Professional Associations & Designations
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Iowa CCIM Chapter President, 2017, Board of Directors, 2009-2018
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Association of Realtors Commercial Alliance
- Northwest Iowa Regional Board of Realtors
- Iowa Commercial Real Estate Association
Market's Top Producer in Greater Sioux City Board of Realtors in 2014 and 2010.