Charles Grelier, Jr.
Development, Office, Property Management
Scope of Service Experience
Charles Grelier, Jr. is a managing member of Chase Group, Inc. a diversified holding company providing resources to four real estate service companies specializing in commercial real estate brokerage, development, property management and construction. Chase Group serves North and Central Alabama including the cities of Birmingham, Huntsville-Decatur, Tuscaloosa and Cullman. The service companies, (more commonly known as NAI Chase Commercial) leases, manage and/or represent over 2.5 million square feet of commercial property located primarily in North and Central Alabama.
Background & Experience
Mr. Grelier graduated from the University of Alabama-Birmingham in 1986 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Real Estate Finance. After moving to Huntsville, Alabama shortly after college, by 1991 Charles was selected by the Chamber of Commerce Foundation to attend Leadership Huntsville/Madison County Class IV, a program tailored for those in the community viewed as emerging new leaders. He received a designation as a CCIM in 1995; an SIOR designation in 1998; and also became a certified property manager (CPM) in November 2009.
Mr. Grelier graduated from the University of Alabama-Birmingham, in 1986, with a B.S. Degree in Real Estate Finance. In 1995, he achieved the Certified Commercial Investments Manager (CCIM) designation. In addition to these accomplishments, Charles has also been an active member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, since 1998 and is a candidate to become a certified property manager "CPM".
Professional Associations & Designations
- SIOR- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- CCIM-Certified Commercial Investments Member
- CPM- Certified Property Manager
- 78,000 SF Office Building – Park Place Office Park
- 110,000 SF Office Building – Verilink Corporation
- 250,000 SF Industrial Plant – Chrysler Corporation
- 60,000 SF Industrial Plant – Scientific Utilization
- 55,000 SF Office Building – John Hancock
- 100,000 SF Office Park – Lincoln National
- Arrow Electronics
- Sikorsky Helicopters
- Selex Sensors and Airborne Systems
- Textron Aerospace