Caryl Pierce, CCIM
Appraisal / Valuation, Development, Investment, Land, Lease Administration, Health Care / Medical, Office, Landlord Representation, Multifamily, Project Management, Special / Distressed Assets, Tenant Representation
Scope of Service Experience
• Brokerage of commercial properties including retail, office, industrial, multifamily investment, landlord/tenant representation, and valuation in Tallahassee and surrounding areas.
Background & Experience
• Caryl has extensive experience in the real estate business. Her career began in the residential realm in 1972 and included the management of a brokerage office. She became a commercial broker (CCIM) in 1983 and is currently active in the marketplace. Her background includes site selection, development of multifamily apartments/ townhomes and a shopping center. She has also participated in many 1031 tax free exchanges.
Caryl currently focuses on sales and leasing of offices, retail, industrial, multifamily investments and land.
• Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, University of Georgia, 1971
• Master of Science, College of Education, Movement Science, Florida State University, 1977
Professional Associations & Designations
• National Association of REALTORS
• Florida Association of REALTORS
• Tallahassee Board of REALTORS (TBR)
• Commercial Council, Tallahassee Board of REALTORS, Chairman since 2008
• Women's Council of REALTORS, Tallahassee, FL
• Graduate Realtors Institute
• President of the Tallahassee Board of REALTORS, 1984
• Certified Commercial Investment Member, CCIM, 1983
• The Economic Club of Florida
• University of Georgia Alumni Association
• Florida State University Alumni Association