Managing Principal | President - Fort Worth
Scope of Service Experience
Todd Hubbard is a Managing Principal and President of Fort Worth for NAI Robert Lynn. He is responsible for the management and growth of the Fort Worth office. NAI Robert Lynn's Fort Worth office is a full-service commercial real estate firm in its scope of work including office, industrial, retail, land and property management. The scope of Todd's transactions include industrial, office, and land transactions ranging from leases, dispositions, acquisitions, build-to-suits, design builds, subleases, and sale-leasebacks, his primary specialization being industrial.
Background & Experience
Todd began his career in December 2003 as Market Director with NAI Robert Lynn after working as an accountant for a large fiber optics manufacturing company. Todd was promoted to Vice President in 2005 and Executive Vice President, Director of Brokerage Services in 2007. In 2011, NAI Global chose NAI Robert Lynn to become ITS Fort Worth partner, and Todd was promoted to President of the office and became a Principal.
Todd's hard work, honesty and dedication to using his market knowledge to help his clients achieve the best results for their real estate needs have allowed him to become one of the top brokers in Fort Worth. He has closed well over 700 transactions with a value over $625 million and over 45 million square feet.
Todd and his wife, Anita, have a daughter, Isla, and a son, Rider. He resides in Southlake.
Texas Tech University, MBA 2001 Howard Payne University, BBA 2000
Professional Associations & Designations
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR) NAI Industrial Council NTCAR
- Dallas Business Journal’s Heavy Hitters List as a Top Industrial Tenant Rep Broker - Multiple Years
- NAI Global Worldwide - Top Ten Producer - 2014, 2017
- NAI Robert Lynn's Top Producer - 2014, 2017
- NAI Global Elite
- Costar Power Broker -Multiple Years
- D CEO Power Broker - Multiple Years
- Premium Waters Inc. - 8 transactions in multiple markets of over 950,000 SF
- Motivating Graphics - multiple transactions including 360,000 SF Headquarters Facility and disposition of 150,000 and 90,000 SF Facilities
- IDI Gazeley - 1,045,157 SF leasing assignment
- Space Center - 560,000 SF leases/renewals for Fort Worth Assets
- Hillwood Properties - 129,000 SF and 40,000 SF leasing assignments
- SFI Holdings - 180,000 SF and 140,000 SF Freezer/Cooler Facility Dispositions
- Colony Capital - 150,600 SF - Disposition, 80,000 SF lease, and 104,989 SF renewal
- KFS Freights - 143,500 SF - Sale/Leaseback 1085 Partnership - 104,989 SF lease to Exxon and subsequent Investment Sale
- Seconds and Surplus - over 160,000 SF in Three Facilities
- RTP Company - 270,000 SF in two facilities
- Professional Flooring Supply - Multiple Transactions Nationally - Headquarters Acquisition
- Cooperative Industries: Headquarters Acquisition and disposition of 100,000 SF new construction facility
- Clarion Partners - 50 acre land disposition
- Hunt Foundation - Disposition of over 150 acres of land